Our contacts transmit high currents in the smallest spaces. Our robust floating mounting, which balances the position between the contact pliers and the test object, is also impressive. Depending on the testing task, manual or automatic contact plugs and passive or active pneumatic contact pliers are used.
Fields of operation
- Manual and automatic contacting
- For large and very small components
- When a high rate of mating cycles is required
- For low and high currents/voltages
- For two-wire and four-wire measurements under special conditions (oil, temperature, dirt, etc.)
- Low internal resistance (< 20 mΩ) → high measurement accuracy
- Sophisticated design → high process reliability
- Use of lever, spring contact probe and Tekoflex → lower wear (100,000 – 1,000,000 test cycles)
- Saving potential (no pseudo errors) → capital, time, raw materials
Tell us about your testing task and send us the test object with the relevant technical data. Our specialists will prepare an individual solution for you.