Apprenticeship and internship
Always one step ahead. Start with the first.
Our trainee as an industrial clerk reports:
What makes working in a medium-sized company like TEKON interesting for me?
TEKON is an employer with flat hierarchies. That’s why the management is also much more visible than in a corporation, for example. The daily work routine is very varied because the tasks are broad. Generalists who work independently and think entrepreneurially are in demand in medium-sized companies.
The advantages are obvious to me: short decision-making processes, fast realization of ideas, plans and projects.
What opportunities does TEKON offer me and you for the future?
The opportunities at TEKON are not so much aimed at advancing in a hierarchy, but more at mastering fields of competence. My personal development is continuously planned. Support and further training measures are selected and agreed according to individual needs and open up a wide range of development opportunities.
At TEKON, exciting tasks and motivated, helpful colleagues await you, too. Our corporate culture is characterized by respect and open communication.
The pleasant working atmosphere, modern offices and qualified trainers enable a sound training with perspective. We value individuality and see diversity as enrichment. In addition, professional and private goals can be reconciled in the form of flexible working hours. Would you also like to take on varied and exciting tasks that challenge and encourage you?
What can you expect at TEKON?
- Familiarization events
- Recognition of good performance
- Support and further training measures
- Learning opportunities within the company
- Professional exam preparation
- High-quality equipped workplaces
- Canteen with varied nutrition program
- High chance of being taken on
What do we value?
- You are enthusiastic about business subjects and English.
- You are an organizational talent.
- You enjoy a variety of tasks.
- You enjoy teamwork and are very communicative.
- Independent and careful work is one of your strengths.
- You are flexible and motivated for an apprenticeship at TEKON.
Duration and location
- Three years (shortening possible depending on school-leaving qualifications)
- Training location: Rommelshausen
- Vocational school: Johann-Philipp-Palm-Schule, Schorndorf
What do you bring?
- Secondary school leaving certificate, (technical) university entrance qualification
The in-company training
During the first two and a half years of the three-year apprenticeship, you will visit the commercial departments (materials management, shipping, accounting, human resources, sales, marketing) for approximately three months at a time. In this way, you will become familiar with tasks, functions and processes. You will practice working with a PC and contact with business partners. In the last six months, you will work intensively with a specialist department and prepare a project based on a selected topic, which will be assessed in the oral examination.
The work areas of industrial clerks include all company processes:
- Procurement and warehousing
- Production planning and control
- Personnel and organization
- Marketing and logistics
- Investment planning and financing
- Accounting and controlling
- Interdepartmental projects
After successful completion of your training, you will take over a specific area of expertise or various tasks in a department. Depending on the area of operation, you will work with customers, suppliers, banks, advertising specialists, public authorities and wholesalers and retailers.
Interested in an apprenticeship or internship?
At TEKON, exciting tasks and a working environment with motivated and helpful colleagues await you. Our corporate culture is characterized by respect and open communication.
If you are interested in an apprenticeship or internship at TEKON, simply use our contact form with information about age, type of school, class, desired career, desired date, first and last name, e-mail and phone number. If you have any wishes or comments, please write them directly in the message field.
We will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest.