Precise electrical contacts for series products
Electrical plug connections for series use
Thanks to extensive experience with complex geometries in test engineering, we are familiar with most connectors. Based on this know-how, TEKON experts design components for electrically operated products with measuring and testing tasks. The application is preferably in series for which a precise contact transmission is important.
In the transition from combustion engine to purely electric drive, the number of electrical and electronic components in an automobile is also increasing.
Feel free to discuss your specific contact request personally with our expert Mr. Holger Buscholl by E-Mail or by phone + 49.170.2977511
E-mobility: testing electrical components in automotive workshop
The increased modularity in electromobility is reflected in the clear physical separation of, for example, the high-voltage energy carrier, power electronics and drive. This means that individual electrical components can be checked and tested not only in production, but also in the workshop after an accident, for example, using the appropriate measuring and testing equipment.
In addition to the electrical function test, a leak test of the main components such as the drive and battery is mandatory. Mechanical damage and thus a potential hazard due to leaking battery fluid or the ingress of moisture into the battery can thus be identified in advance.
- Ergonomic handling
- Robust and stable design
- Tested to at least 10,000 mating cycles
- High flexibility and spare parts availability
- Development and consulting in partnership, taking into account individual customer wishes and requirements
- High planning and implementation speed
- Conforms to sealing requirements in accordance with common production conditions for HV batteries and electrical components
Use of high-tech plastics up to flammability class UL 94 V-0
- Contact protection design in accordance with applicable HV requirements and standard
- Dielectric strength up to 3,500 VDC
10 A continuous current, peak current up to 20 A
At least protection class IP 41
Conforms to standards including
- DIN EN 61010
- Further information on request
Conformity according to legal requirements